Expansion into and across Europe is a major move for most businesses. Whether based in another continent such as North America and tackling Europe for the first time, or already established in one European country and now entering other markets, Europe presents significant opportunities to grow a business and reach new prospects.
Getting your communications strategy right is an important factor to break into the European market.
Representing France, Germany and the UK, Fireflies Zahra, Marco and I, joined Jill Creelman from our partner agency Inkhouse, based in NA, to share our tips for successfully expanding into Europe.
In this video, we answer the questions:
- We often hear from our US-based clients that they're ready to expand PR and comms efforts to Europe, where do you recommend they start?
- Is it crucial for companies to have a physical presence in all their target countries?
- What would be your recommendations when it comes to creating a PR program that is consistent globally?
- What do you find is the best way to measure results in Europe?
- How much should a company invest in comms in Europe?
Inkhouse | A Video Q&A with Firefly from Inkhouse on Vimeo.
Think you’re ready and want to hear more?
We’re hosting a webinar on 21st October to go through the practical steps of creating and running a pan-European campaign – from the right tools to collaboration tips and tricks. Join us: https://fireflycomms.com/en/pr-in-europe-webinar/
And if you have any questions email the team directly at email@example.com or Inkhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.