Setting PR objectives: A Primer
Claire Walker gives practical advice on how marketing and PR staff can set PR objectives that will make a difference. …Read more
No-one could’ve predicted the monumental impact Covid-19 has had on us all. The worldwide pandemic has been a test like no other, with no organisation coming out unscathed. People are at the heart of the organisation and to come out the other side, they must be on board and ready to join you on that path to success. Getting the communication on point is step one.
In this guide, Charlotte Stoel looks at:
– Leadership challenges following Covid-19
– How to conduct a cultural diagnosis to work out where you stand
– Defining key elements of your organisational purpose
– Motivation techniques for leaders
– Tips for unifying the workforce
Fill in the form and we’ll send it right over.
Receive thought pieces from our leadership team, views on the news, tool of the month and light relief for comms folk