In delivering inspiring campaigns and exceptional results for our clients we encourage our people to always be insightful, progressive and determined. These are the traits we value most! We’re a passionate bunch, from a variety of backgrounds and with rich experiences.
Any company’s culture is led from the top and as our CEO is a qualified exec coach we put a huge focus on our team’s learning and development. Our teams stretch across clients, across service lines and across offices, so everyone has a good variety of responsibilities to play to their strengths and interesting people to work with. We make efforts to bring our Fireflies close together (mentally and physically, when allowed) and we give people as much support and challenge as they need to progress their careers. We like people who are eager and ambitious. We like people who are fearless and like to experiment. We like people who can think as much as people can take action. We like people who are fun to work with, who are strong characters. It’s not essential but we especially like people who speak other languages, like English, French or German to match where we have our Firefly offices. We’re an equal opportunities employer and all candidates will be considered on skills, experience and other business factors. BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ and non-traditional candidates are encouraged to apply, and any such candidates will be considered equally with all other applicants.
*relative to office location in London, Paris, Munich
PR & Comms – Account Executive, London
Are you ready to start or develop your career in PR and communications, and do you want to be ‘a reputation shaper’?
Firefly Communications is growing and looking for a new account executive for its UK office. There are similar roles available in our French and German offices.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious graduate (or similar), a confident writer and proof reader with excellent time management, and someone with a keen interest in technology.
We offer the opportunity to work on a range of B2B and B2C technology clients. This role is primarily based in the UK, but over time, you will have the opportunity to support the French and German offices as needed.
You need to show passion and interest in:
Salary: dependent on experience. Permanent, full-time position.
We offer working from home, flexible working, part-time working and job sharing.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
PR & Comms – Account Manager, London
Do you want to help shape and grow an innovative communications agency, gain more experience in client and team management, and shape reputations?
We are seeking an ambitious communications person (either Senior Account Manager or Account Manager) eager for the next step in their career. You will be working with our B2B and B2C technology clients and will report directly to your Group and Account Directors and oversee Account Executives. You will be creative and embrace new tools and approaches that will help both our clients and our business evolve. Join us to be ‘a reputation shaper’ in the company that pioneered the term and has been an industry leader for over 30 years.
You will be:
* A good communicator, well-spoken and a strong writer.
* Ambitious, fearless, embrace change and good at time-management.
You will bring:
* The confidence to lead a team of experienced account executives, and if at the senior level, account managers
* The ability to strategically plan and build communication campaigns
* The ability to build relationships with client contacts across all levels, becoming a partner and trusted advisor
* The poise to work closely with Firefly’s senior management to help grow the business and further develop its reputation
* The expertise in B2B and B2C technologies and the ability to gain new market knowledge
* An enterprising go-getting attitude
* A savy knowledge of social media and its influence, and bring creative ways to use this to build client’s reputations and followings
* Support the development of client proposals and media materials: plans, presentations, reports, communications documents.
* Consistently deliver the highest ongoing press and media management and outreach, overseeing the development and implementation of innovative and integrated content
* Develop and leverage your tech expertise to draft content that resonates across several regions
* Manage vertically (both up and down) across your account teams to ensure timely client deliverables
* Proactively build relationships with media, professional associations, online influencers and other relevant third parties.
What Firefly Communications offers?
* As a pan-European agency – based in the London, Paris, and Munich – with an established heritage, we work with a diverse client portfolio that will enhance and advance your career
* The opportunity to use your initiative to influence and shape the business – from winning new business through to developing new services that will help differentiate us from the rest
* The mentorship and training to develop your own skills and experience – whether that is through international exposure to acquiring additional qualifications through our coaching programmes
* A flexible and supportive working environment that has no hierarchical boundaries
* As a small independent agency we recognise and reward you fairly for your achievements and hard work
Competitive salary, great benefits, respectful culture.
Salary: dependent on experience. Permanent, full-time position. Flexible hybrid working.
More on our culture and benefits, here: https://fireflycomms.com/en/team/
Please send CVs to email@example.com
Claire founded Firefly Communications Group in 1988. She works closely with the Firefly teams in London, Munich and Paris, supporting clients on a range of challenging communications briefs
Claire has been a member of the PRCA board since 2000 and is a chairman of the PRCA Professional Practices Committee, which serves to uphold the PRCA Code of Conduct dealing with complaints and investigations into disputes and breaches
Receive thought pieces from our leadership team, views on the news, tool of the month and light relief for comms folk