How are you ensuring that you get the right visitors to your website at the right time?
If you take a look at your Google Analytics data, chances are you’ll already know the importance of search marketing and understand how PR fits in. The media relations aspects of PR have traditionally been about getting media coverage. More recently PR agencies have got involved in social media and content production. All of these things are major contributing factors to search results.
The overlap between search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques and public relations is getting bigger all the time. We’re able to drive so much more value from public relations through applying search marketing and search engine optimisation principles to our activities.
Firefly takes an audit of your website and your competitors to provide insights, such as…
- Keyword rankings in Google
- Which pages are well-optimised and which need more work
- Crawl diagnostics to spot technical faults on your site
- Which inbound links have the most value and how many there are of them
- How important Google ranks your website
…And if you give us access to your Google Analytics data, we can tell you so much more!
Following this insight phase and talking to you about how we can integrate a search strategy that meets your business goals, we’ll get cracking devising a plan. This is part of our PR in high definition approach.
How can PR and SEO work together seamlessly?
Where SEO and PR start and end is blurry, but some search tactics that can be used to support your objectives include:
- Creating website content through blogs, infographics, video and more that is relevant to users – and Google’s crawlers
- High quality natural link building through influencer relations activities, with the media, blogosphere, partners and customers
- Paid promotional activity, such as Twitter or LinkedIn ads, to drive awareness and support campaigns
- Personal reputation building, to improve the results of your executives’ search results
Is your PR agency search savvy?
Get in touch today to find out how you can get more search value out of PR.